Dr Sarah Holland
Sarah is a passionate and dedicated osteopath and mum to two beautiful girls, and a spunky little boy too. She has worked in the health care industry for over 15 years. Sarah completed both her Bachelor degree and Masters in Osteopathy at RMIT University where she investigated the inter-relationships between osteopaths and general practitioners. Whilst completing her studies, Sarah worked as a sports trainer and rehabilitation assistant for various football clubs and was the team osteopath for the U/16 Men’s Victorian Basketball team for several years. Sarah has also been involved in teaching final-year osteopathic students at RMIT University.
Sarah has completed further studies and has specific interest and experience in:
- Women’s health and pregnancy-related care
- Infant and children’s health
- Adolescent health
- Rehabilitation and management following sports-related injuries, particularly concussion
- Dry needling and cupping
- Athletic taping, including rigid and kinesio
Before having children, Sarah loved reading, running and catching up with friends for a coffee. Now, she just appreciates finishing a cuppa whilst it’s hot!
Sarah is delighted to be leading a team of skilled and enthusiastic health care professionals. She looks forward to developing the next phase of the clinic and improving health within the community.
Sarah welcomes the opportunity to meet with you and your family and offer you outstanding health care so that you can keep your Health Connected.
Post Graduate Study:
- Biodynamic Cranial Osteopathy: Phase 1 – 3
- SCTF Fundamentals of Osteopathy in the Cranial Field
- Level 2 Dry Needling (including cupping and electrotherapy)
- Level 2 Athletic & Kinesio Taping
- Level 2 First Aid & CPR
Clinic Owner & Director
Master of Osteopathy
Bachelor of Applied Science (Complementary Medicine)